Plan ahead and gain better visibility>
Create separate grazing plans for each season or one perpetual plan based on your own preferences. Leverage the 30+ event types (such as resting, burning, clipping, fertilising, harvesting, hoeing, reseeding, rolling and smoothing, and much more) to plan your grazing and your cropping and land maintenance activities.
Some of the information available in the Grazing Management feature include:
- Paddock names, ratings, priorities, sizes, and supply (DSE, FOO, XYZ)
- Mob names, number of heads, and demand (DSE, XYZ)
- Events (30+ event types, including grazing, resting, withholding, spraying, sowing, harvesting, fertilising, and more)
- Plans and events start and end dates, including duration
- Plans status (i.e. upcoming, active, or expired)
Select between three views: cards for a summary overview of your events, table for easier comparison, and Gantt chart for a visual outlook. Make it extra efficient by only showing the information you want to see on the Gantt chart and hiding the rest.